Thursday, October 7, 2010

Uche promises fireworks against Guinea

UD Almeria playmaker Kalu Uche has declared that he will give a 100 per cent performance when the Super Eagles of Nigeria clash with their Guinean counterparts in a 2012 Africa Cup of Nations on Sunday.
Though the game looks to be in doubt, due to elections billed to be held in the West African nation of Guinea this weekend, Kalu is fired up to replicate his splendid performances for his Spanish La Liga employers.
“I will continue to give my best whenever I wear the colours of Nigeria,” he told SuperSport.com in Abuja on Wednesday evening. “I know there are millions of players out there who want to be in my position of playing for their fatherland. I am here now and I don’t have any other option than to serve my fatherland very well.
“For the match against Guinea, I am ready to give my very best, like I have done for my club in the past weeks. I will be very happy to see Nigeria qualify for the Nations Cup, because we have the quality in our squad to beat any team on the continent.”

No comments:

Post a Comment